- By indicating your personal data in the store, you agree that the company will process it in the Policies, Purchase-Sales Rules (hereinafter – Rules) and to the extent, by the means and for the purposes provided by the law.
Collection, usage, storage of personal data
- The Company manages your personal data listed in this Policy under at least one of the following conditions:
- with your consent;
- in the case of a contractual obligation (under the contract between you and the company);
- personal data processing by other grounds laid down by the law.
- The Company respects the right of everyone’s privacy. Your personal data (name, surname, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, IP address, details of your purchases and other information) will be processed for the following purposes:
- make orders for your goods;
- issue financial documents (e.g. invoices);
- Identify, communicate, solve problems related to the goods to be purchased or their delivery;
- fulfill other contractual obligations;
- Provide offers and information (subject to your consent, which you may change at any time), etc.
- Company may use data that is not directly related to you for statistical purposes; i.e. details of the goods purchased. Such statistics will be processed in such a way to prevent the disclosure of your identity or other personal data that would allow to identify your identity.
- When managing your personal data, the company implements organizational and technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, and any other unlawful processing. However, security of information transmission via the Internet, e-mail or mobile communication cannot be fully guaranteed; information transferring in these specified ways is at your own risk.
- Personal data is kept for no longer than required by the law or policy purposes of data processing.
Transmission of personal data to third parties
- The Company reserves the right to transfer your personal data to third parties only:
- for the purposes mentioned in p. 4 of this document (e.g. couriers);
- according to the laws.
Your rights and responsibilities
- At e-shop you must provide complete and correct personal data. We will not be liable for any damage caused to you in case of providing incorrect or incomplete personal data.
- You have the right to change and / or update the information provided in the registration form at any time.
- You can delete your account by logging into your e-store account. Consequently, your order data will be destroyed or depersonalized after the deadlines provided for in this regulation p. 7.
- Data protection legislation gives you many other rights that you are free to use, and we will provide you with such an opportunity (for example, the right to access your personal data processed by us, the right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, etc.)
- For all data processing issues, you may contact the company’s personal data officer:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post: Public institution „Rieduliai“, 9-4 Baltasis skersgatvis,Vilnius, LT-01207
- The policy is valid from 25 March 2019 onwards. The Company has the right to partially or fully change the Policy by notifying customers on the main page of the e-shop.